Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Primitive Wooden Game Boards

Primitive Wooden Game Boards seem to be my passion lately.  Check out a few of my new creations currently listed at Sunrise Acres Farm Primitives
Several ladies recently have purchased 3 boards or more for use in their new wall samplers.

Add a checker board and 1 or 2 Parcheesi game boards for a really great Early American, Primitive, Colonial, Country wall display sampler.

I love creating these.  I make them from new wood, old barn wood and hoping my freshly cut walnut & oak will dry soon.  It takes months for those woods to dry out so that will be another story for later.

Here are the new game board creations I've been busy making:

I'm calling this my windmill parcheesi game board, crafted in primitive colors of red, mustard, black & cream


Primitive Red Star Parsheesi is one of my favorite designs.  You may have saw this design on my barn wood game boards.
Barn wood Primitive Parcheesi game board in black & white.  I love this one it's one of my current favorites!

Let me know what you think!



Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home